HAMPTA PASS TREK
Most Beautiful medeow of the country
If you enjoy being in the middle of nature, now is the time to walk across Hampta Pass's dreamland of uncertain terrains. Every few hours of walking on the Hampta Pass trekking path, the scenery changes dramatically. The lack of treacherousness in the path is offset by the richness of natural beauty, which will surprise you at every turn of the journey. The entire Hampta Pass trek track is filled with everything you might hope to see on a hike. The exhilaration of the ascent to Hampta Pass adds to the dramatic changes. Crossing the Hampta Pass is a fantastic adventure story for hikers. The tense exhilaration of ascending to the pass across several cliffs will be unforgettable.
Experience : First timer can apply, previous trekking experience is more appreciated
Fitness: 5 km distance in 30 minutes without any stress.
Day 1: Arrival in Manali
Day 2: Drive to Jobri and Trek to Chhika
Day 3: Trek to Balu Ka Gera
Day 4: Trek to Shiagoru over Hampta Pass
Day 5: Trek to Chhatru and drive to Chandratal and back
Day 6: Drive to Manali via Rohtang Pass
9,999 INR / Per Person
From Manali to Manali
- +5% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Rs 290 Insurance (mandatory)
Things to Carry
↬ Basic Gears
Guideline for booking a trek with HDT,
- On our website, you can look through a list of available treks.
- Select the route that interests you and check the dates and availability. You may also view each trek's difficulty level, itinerary, and inclusions.
- Once you've chosen on a favrourite trek, go to the trek page and click the "Book Now" option.
- This button will send you to the payment portal, where a mount with 5% GST will be displayed based on the number of people.
- Select your selected payment method and proceed to the payment. HDT offers credit/debit cards, net banking, and UPI as payment methods.
- Once your booking is completed, you will receive an email from HDT with all of the relevant trek details, such as the meeting site, transportation, hotel, and other crucial instructions.
- Make sure you have all of the necessary equipment and clothing before the trek, as detailed in the HDT packing list. If necessary, you can also rent or purchase equipment from HDT.
In some treks yes it included & in some treks you have to ask for transportation.
For More info read inclusion & exclusion in each trek page.
- Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable.
- Between 21-30 days: 75% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable.
- Between 11-20 days: 50% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable.
- Less than 10 days: No refund.
Min. age for most of the trek is above 16 years. But read the itinerary first before booking the trek.
It depends on the fitness level & your capability. For difficult treks please consult with our team before booking.
Yes, you can join the group without any hesitation
During the trek, HDT provides wholesome and nutritional meals. The food is vegetarian and consists of rice, dal, veggies, chapati, paratha, pasta, noodles, and soup. During the trip, we also provide snacks like as biscuits, salty snacks, and dried fruits. Special dietary needs, such as vegan, gluten-free, or Jain meals, can also be accommodated if requested in advance.
Himalayan Dreamtreks is a trekking company that puts all of its participants' safety first, including female trekkers. They have a robust safety system in place, including a dedicated team of experienced and qualified trek leaders and support workers who are prepared to manage emergency situations and administer first aid.
The HDT also takes special precautions to guarantee the safety and comfort of female hikers. They offer separate tents for female hikers, female trek leaders, and support staff. They also have separate restrooms for ladies and promote a safe and respectful environment for all trekkers.
For maximum comfort, we offer three and four person tents with twin-sharing or three-sharing options.
Yes, fitness is essential for a trek, especially if you intend to take on a difficult trek in the Himalayas or other mountainous locations. Trekking entails walking for long periods of time through uneven terrain, often ascending and descending steep hills at high heights. To complete the walk safely and enjoyably, you must have a particular level of physical fitness.
Here are some of the reasons why fitness is essential for a trek:
- Endurance: Trekking is a physically difficult sport that necessitates endurance. You may be walking for several hours each day over several days, therefore it is critical to have a decent degree of cardiovascular fitness to keep up with the pace of the trek.
- Strength: Because you may be climbing steep hills and descending rocky terrain, trekking requires strength, particularly in the lower body. You may also need to carry a rucksack with your gear and supplies, thus strong leg muscles are required to hold the weight.
- Altitude: Many treks in the Himalayas and other hilly places include high-altitude trekking, which can result in altitude sickness. Physical fitness can help lower the risk of altitude sickness since your body adapts better to the thin air at higher elevations.
- Enjoyment: Being physically fit will help you appreciate the journey more since you will be able to keep up with the group and take in the lovely landscape without being too tired.